a new chapter  

Posted by Hyllma




Today marks a new day in my life. It's surprising that the last three months of 2009 brought the most significant changes of my life. 


October 2009- 


Transfer to new school. SM Sains Rembau. I would be lying if I said I didn't shed tears upon learning of the news, shocking as it was. Whatever the reason, I had no inkling whatsoever that I was going to be transferred. Painful as it was, I would've preferred if I was personally informed of the decision.


But then again, come to think of it, it's a blessing in disguise. The transfer did me a world of good. For one, it brought me the peace and tranquility that I've yearned for. And the people in the new school are all very nice. I guess having a shared goal really helps. 


November 2009-


Joined Herbalife (today!), after much consideration. It's not so much that I want to lose (more weight), I do..but what is more important is that I want to lead a healthier life. To be more energetic. Cos after all, 70% of cases reported in clinics are attributed to eating habits. So, yes, I guess, it is one of my new year resolutions. Many thanks to my coach for encouraging me to make that first step. 


Wish me luck!

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 28, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments